Monday, May 25, 2015

It's Okay to be Scared...Do it Anyway!

Have you ever wanted to just quit, or not even try
because you were TOO SCARED to do something??
I can personally remember many times when I
felt this way...but you know what I found out?

The times I decided to "Do it Scared" were
the times that I had the BIGGEST breakthroughs!

It's OK to be scared.
Do it Anyway!





When you find something you are passionate 
about, and have a meaningful purpose to do so, 
go for it! Do it scared! Prove to yourself that 
you can accomplish anything you put your 
mind to! 

How will you ever know the outcome if you don't even try

OUTCOME


If you start looking at the outcome as either you 
succeed, or learn a valuable lesson, it will be 
worth it!  Keep your head up, know that success 
is just on the other side of conquering that fear! 

You can do it, I believe in you!


To Your Success,

Brian Fryer





2 comments:

  1. This couldn't have come at a better time. I strive for the courage to do it scared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it Emily! Just remember, SUCCESS is just on the other side of you conquering that fear and doing it scared! I believe in you!

      Delete