Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What Would My Mentor Say...?



Have you ever found yourself in a situation of talking to a potential customer or business partner and just WORD VOMIT all over them to the point they are not even remotely interested anymore???

I think 100% of you reading this would say "YES!!"

Don't worry, I have been there too. I learned a very cool little trick that ANYONE can do...just takes a little practice!

I believe every entrepreneur should have a mentor. (If not, private message me HERE right now so I can help lead you in the right direction). The picture below is of myself and my mentor. I have gained so much knowledge & wise counsel from him, I can now help pour into others on a BIG SCALE!

So what does all of this have to do with the title of the post?!?! (keep reading)






The nest time you are speaking with a potential biz partner, think before speaking! 

Thought - "What would my mentor do/say right now?"

I believe with my whole heart that you WILL have a much better conversation, a shorter conversation, and you will point to a resource or tool instead! I PROMISE, that you will convert more sales for your respected business with this simple thought!

Hope this helped you today! Please comment below with your thoughts!

To Your Success,

Brian







No comments:

Post a Comment