Sunday, January 4, 2015

Which Will You Choose? (you can't have both)


This may just be the most POWERFUL message you have ever read and choice you will ever make. It may be something you have thought about, or pondered, but never made the decision. I would agree that it may be the very thing that is holding you back from allowing you to accomplish the hopes and dreams you have always had.

In my eyes, we can live in two ways. In complete control, or in utter faith. Here are the definitions...


Faithcomplete trust or confidence in someone or something

Controldetermine the behavior or supervise the running 

of; power or authority to guide or manage







" You can have faith, or you can have control....but you can't have both."

I admit, I was living my life wanting to be in complete control. Control of all areas of my life: Financial, Emotional, Physical, Spiritual.

About a year ago, I understood that if I relinquished that control, and rather, lived in FAITH, I could accomplish anything I put my mind to! Today, I challenge you to do the same. I challenge you to make a decision. I boldly challenge you to live your life in faith! 

Abundant blessings await you :)


To Your Success,

Brian Fryer


Add Me:
Instagram- @brianfryer












No comments:

Post a Comment